See why ingesting gluten from wheat, barley, rye, and other grains may be detrimental to your health. This book by Dr David Brownstein shows that gluten sensitivity is not being properly diagnosed in nearly 97% of patients suffering from chronic illnesses.
Gluten sensitivity may be responsible for: ADHD, autoimmune disorders, cancer, depression, reflux, thyroid disorders, obesity, and osteoporosis. This book will help you improve your health by eliminating gluten from your diet.
Table of Contents
- Understanding Gluten
- Celiac Disease
- Why Avoid Gluten?
- Gluten, The Thyroid, and Autoimmune Disorders
- Gluten and Bowel Disorders
- Gluten and Brain Disorders
- Gluten and Autism
- Transitioning to a Gluten-Free Lifestyle
- Eating Out and Staying Gluten-Free
- Children and a Gluten-Free Lifestyle
- Cooking and Preparing Gluten-Free
- Gluten-Free Meal Ideas, Tips, and Recipes
- Appendix A - Celiac Disease and Other Gluten-Free Resources
- Appendix B - Gluten-Free Start-Up Shopping Guide
- Appendix C - Restaurant Guide